Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Strange and Interesting statistics

I found a feature of blogger that I did not know about until recently. This is the statistics feature which has lots of interesting information.

One of the highest number of pageviews was yesterday. It reached 482 pageviews. My latest post "Why the lies and spins" garnered 244 pageviews.




But that is nothing compared with the one I wrote on the late Filipino IM Andronico Yap.  That is my most viewed post at 2,660. Maybe it is not so strange because most of the traffic for this post does not come from Malaysia but from abroad. In fact the most views  have come from the United States.




But what I find really strange is that the number two most viewed post is "How to be an expert (old post)". Strange because that post contains only two sentences!

0 comments:

Post a Comment